Dara Community Living is a not-for-profit company managed by a Board of Management.
Dara Community Living provides residential, respite and individually designed services for adults with a disability mainly in the Co. Kildare area.
Dara Community Living Mission Statement:
Dara Community Living supports each person to live the life of their choice.
Our Vision in Dara Community Living:
We will support people in partnership with their family and community to live ordinary lives, in ordinary places, doing ordinary things.
The Dara Community Living Team:
- CEO: Carol O’Donnell
- Director of Administration: Mary McMahon
- Services Manager: Sean Lennon
- Team Leaders who manage each house and the respite service
- A part time Nurse Coordinator who provides health supports to the people and staff team
- Support Workers who work with each person in their home and the respite service.
- Support Services: We have a small team of part time staff who provide the following support to Dara Community Houses, Dara Respite and possibilitiesplus: